Thursday, October 8, 2015

IT'S TOMORROW PLUS A DAY...MAKING LISTS

...yesterday was a bit hectic as was today, quite frankly.   And it's late...I have ten minutes to post this today...otherwise it will be tomorrow once again.

So, I said there were two routines I needed to get back into, the first was my morning routine.   The second is my evening routine but it is quite simple.   I really like to make a list of the things that I want to accomplish the next day.   Not a long list and not very detailed, but a list nevertheless.

And to be honest, I don't always adhere to the list.   And it definitely does not dictate my day.   I think what it does is give me a direction to head for as well as jogging my memory for things that need to be done like paying bills, sending birthday cards (forget that one, I am terrible about sending birthday cards...Halloween or Thanksgiving cards, I remember), making calls, appointments.

My list usually consists of one or two words describing each thing like pay bill, dentist appointment, etc.   And I have to say that it is nice to cross off each item when I finish it.

On another note, I did watch the football game this evening while cleaning the kitchen.   It was a good game with some senior players...that is, folks in their late thirties to early forties.  Tomorrow, laundry and cleaning.

I did make a wreath for my front door with some leftover silk flowers. I take a picture and post it tomorrow.   A bit of rain is forecast for tomorrow but the weekend looks great.

Thanks for dropping in...
Talk to you tomorrow...
I promise...

Well, I missed by a couple minutes so it already is tomorrow...