Monday, January 25, 2016

POST JONAS POST!!!

I can definitely tell you that Jonas did arrive with a wallop!   Closest measurement to me was JFK which had 30+ inches of snow.   Yep.   We sure had that amount.   But with the warm weather and the street cleaning, a lot is already gone and tomorrow it is supposed to be in the 40's so even more will be gone.

Here's what it looks like mid afternoon at the corner where my apartment is located.  


Now, if you look closely, you can see Lady J in the next picture taken across the street toward the water. I parked in a spot where she would either be totally covered or the wind would blow off most of the snow.   Guess what?  No snow.   If you look between first car which has been cleaned and the second car which has snow on it, you can see the top of Lady J...free of snow.

Oh, and you can also see why snow after a day in New York City isn't very appealing..it turns an ugly shade of brown/black.

So, I survived the first blizzard of 2016 just fine.  Did lots of reading, watched some football, worked on some creative projects, cooked and just plain relaxed watching the snow come down.

I also managed to photograph a few more of my tags...


The end of January 2016 is fast approaching.   This is the time when I take another look at my goals/dreams for 2016 to see if things need to change.   I have added a couple of things to my list but I am also looking at being less structured.  

Although, that's a two edged sword.   If I loosen up on my health expectations, how will that help in the long run?  So what I have decided to do is continue the structure for my exercises but loosen it up for other things.

The week ahead looks good for me.   I hope it does for you...

Thanks for visiting...
Talk to you tomorrow...