Tuesday, January 26, 2016

QUICK POST THIS EVENING


Quick post this evening.   The snow has melted even more.   And it was really beautiful outside this afternoon.  The good news is the the alternate side of the street has been lifted until February 2nd so I don't have to worry about moving Lady J for another week.

Although moving her won't be too hard as the snow is not that high and with 4-wheel drive, she'll just drive right out.   Thing is, though, that there are fewer parking spots available due to the snow piles so I don't want to move her right now.

I have been making inchies again...

Sorry the picture is so poor but the light wasn't good this evening and I need to get them in the mail tomorrow.

I cooked a large mess of collard greens with ham hocks today.   I forgot how good they taste when you fix them fresh.   I like to cook them slowly until fork tender along with some garlic.   And serve them with a splash of good olive oil.  Tasty.

Hope your day was good...
Thanks for stopping by...
Talk to you tomorrow...