Thursday, February 11, 2016

DECORATIONS PACKED

Short post this evening...

Yep, I got all the decorations packed away with the exception of one. My Fitz and Floyd Santa Claus.   I am seriously thinking of keeping it up all year long.   The coloring is pastel and there are lots of animals encircling the Claus figure.   It will be a reminder of Christmas but in a subdued way.

What do you think?   I'm going to leave it up for a bit and see how I feel after the rest of the place is decorated in what I like to refer to my 'normal' decoration style.

When I began to set up my Christmas decorations this year I had pared down the boxes to seventeen. Yes, you heard me right...pared down.   At one time I had over forty!!!   Of those seventeen, there were five large bins, two extra large bins and the rest banker box size.

I am now able to announce that I have one tree box, two large bins (one for tree decorations and one for my large Santa's) and only seven banker boxes.   That deserves a high five!   And lest you think I will not be able to decorate next year, rest assured, I will have plenty.

When I took out more boxes for donation to Lady J late morning, I decided to move her to a Thursday spot because the time was already expired for today.   Now, if I don't feel like going out tomorrow to move Lady J, I don't have too.

And considering that my house is really quite a mess, I may stay home and clean.   In consideration of other tenants, I don't like to vacuum much past 5:00pm, especially on Fridays.   But I really want the place cleaned...make that need the place cleaned and straightened.   Guess I'm a bit OCD in that area.

Hope you've had a great day, today...  
I'll talk with you tomorrow...
Thanks for checking things out here...