Tuesday, March 1, 2016

MARCH BEGINS....

March first...the beginning of a new month.  Did you know that March is Craft Month?  A perfect time to think about creativity...especially your creativity. I'm looking forward to a more productive month.  How about you?

And the first day of spring is on the 20th. Weather wise it looks like there are warmer temperatures on the way which means that trees and flowers will begin budding out brightening up the landscape.
Until then I'll enjoy some silk flowers...

and my terrarium...
I have to keep my plants in this so that Chip and Dale don't munch on them.   I like this unit which I picked up at IKEA.   It's lightweight because the clear sides are plexiglass, not glass and the frame is aluminum.

I did finish up one of my WIPs...
I added the purple frame, but in addition to that, I needed to do some hand work to attach the specialty yarn because it was only held on by glue.  So it took a lot longer than I planned.   But I do like the results.

One of the ways to be more creative is to be less busy.   Courtney Carver over at Be More With Less has written a great article on exactly that...'A Gentle Warriors Manifesto to End Busyness'.  It's a great idea and I recommend that you take a few minutes and read it. You may be able to free up some time for those creative ventures you want to do.

There's a new monthly thought posted...'Explore Your Creativity'...as well as a new journal prompt...'Create Something New'.   When you think of creating something new don't limit yourself. Try a new food recipe, a new craft technique, plan a garden, sew a pillow cover, etc., etc., etc.   Take a photo and think about creating a photo journal this month!

Well, onto the Super Tuesday Results...
Thanks for visiting...
Talk to you tomorrow...