Monday, February 29, 2016

FEBRUARY...

Last day of February...can you believe that tomorrow we will begin the third month of 2016 already? Time seems to be slipping by surprisingly fast.  How did February treat you?    It seems to be the least productive month for me.  I don't really know why.  

I would have thought January would take that honor but I guess that even though I might be tired from the holidays, I'm also excited about beginning a new year.  Maybe because it has a lot of cloudy days.  Or maybe because the total effect of exhaustion from the winter holidays and the plans for the new year finally settle in.

I'm not sure which but I am looking forward to turning the calendar tomorrow to March.   And I am hopeful that will begin a very productive month.

Today was errand day running here and running there dodging the raindrops.   Tomorrow is going to be in the upper 40's, partly cloudy and no rain.   I hope to get out for a walk...

As March begins tomorrow, I will wait until then to post a new journal prompt as well as the new monthly thought.

By the way MOMA has an online photography class that's free if you don't want the certificate.   And the good news is that their required and supplemental reading is all on line.   Check it out if you're interested.

Thanks for stopping by this evening...
Talk to you tomorrow...