Wednesday, April 18, 2018

CHALLENGE UPDATES


It's been a bit warmer today, sunny with little wind but still cool enough to wear a jacket when going out. So, tonight I am going to hear a new group - Melissa Squared. I missed their debut last month but I promised that I would make tonight. Looking forward to great evening.

I finished photographing both of last week's challenges. Check these out...





The top two photos are the Tag Challenge and the bottom three photos are the Project 365 Something Challenge. I have noticed that although I take a few more minutes with each challenge than originally planned, I am getting more complex creations. There are times, though, that I think...oh dear, what am I going to do today...especially when I am not in a particular creative mood.

That's all for today folks...
Need to get ready for tonight...
Thanks for stopping by...
Talk with you tomorrow...