Friday, April 13, 2018

FRIDAY THE 13TH.....


When I went out to move SnowWhite back to a Friday space (after the street cleaning crew went by) I slipped on a fleece jacket. To say that I was over dressed would be an understatement...it was actually warm out, the sun was shining and there was little wind.

Tomorrow when I take off for the subway, I will pass the budded out tree...hopefully it will be in full splendorous bloom and I promise if it is, I will take pictures.

So, today was a day to get ready for tomorrow's focus group. I have everything ready to introduce folks to Jude Hill. And, I decided that for May's focus group, the technique will be painting with fabric much like the latest project I am working on...

On other news...this week was a week to remember politically and I'm afraid that the weekend will not let up on the news either with the independent investigation or with news from Syria. I have always needed my weekends to relax from the madness, but I don't think there will be any relaxation this weekend. Hopefully, I will be wrong.

Well, that's it for the week. I hope all of you have the time to breathe and relax this weekend. My focus group will be my time for taking a break.

Thanks for visiting all week...
Talk with you next Monday...