Wednesday, May 30, 2018

PLAYING WITH PAPER BEADS


Well, the temperature has been rather cool...60's. It was humid this morning, not so much this afternoon. A lot of clouds in the sky but no rain. I have been catching up with household things today.

I did manage to play with the paper beads, though. Not sure where this is going but I began gluing them to a canvas on the diagonal. 




Again, I have no idea where I am going with this but I think I have to come up with a different type of material that may go over the beads in the middle - about three inches - and spread out on the two blank sides.

I don't want to use beads again. I was thinking about paper flowers but after trying several types I found that I didn't like any of them.  Now I am thinking of fabric. But, again, I am not sure how that would work. Paper and fabric go together but how? Well, I guess I will be pondering that question this evening...

Maybe I will come up with some ideas...
Thanks for dropping in...
Talk with you tomorrow...