Friday, May 4, 2018

POCKET BLANKETS FOR STUFFIES...


The weather was not quite as hot today but when I went out to move SnowWhite, it was still hot. And most folks have their ac on. Not me. I really want the windows open to hear the birds...and, yes, even the traffic.

So, tomorrow I will be going fishing once again. And possibly look at some homes. The good thing is that I finally spoke to a real estate agent. The bad thing is that it will be quite a while before we can actually connect up due to vacations and prior engagements. Hurry up and wait...

Today, I made pocket blankets for all the stuffies I have made so far. As a matter of fact, I made one more stuffy. A kitty with her little blanket pocket...


Here are the rest of the blanket pockets I made for the other stuffies...






I think I will make at least two more stuffies...a teddy bear and maybe a duck. But that will wait until next week.

I did get the house cleaned and some laundry done but haven't worked on my creative things yet. Maybe later but first I have to fix some potato salad for the picnic tomorrow.

Enjoy your weekend...
Talk with you next Monday...