Monday, May 7, 2018

WE HAVE LEAVES!, CRAZY HOUSES & MORE STUFFIES


My entire apartment is coated with a light yellow dust...perhaps that's why I am sneezing like crazy and I have had a headache. I debated whether to dust or not, but when I saw that my laptop screen had the same film on it that it had before I cleaned it, I decided that dusting right now was probably a futile undertaking!!!

So, I went fishing this past weekend AND I also had a picnic. I did get a bite but when I tried to set the fish, it got away. It was a small trout about 12 inches long. I barbecued using the fire pit I purchased last year to use when hiking. Really, it folds up into a 10 by 14 by 1 inch space but unfolds large enough to cook eight hamburgers and six hotdogs all at once. And it is more sturdy then any other small grill I have ever purchased.

The trees are leafing out as you can see...


That's the Verrazano Bridge in the second picture.

So, remember the crazy houses picture I wanted to work on...well, it's well underway.

I have been doing some hand stitching to decorate. On the houses I used black embroidery thread but the rest of the stitching has been done with gold thread so it sparkles in the light...

Next I am going to add embroidery thread, single strand, in blues and greens to add more decoration.

This evening I made three more stuffies for the Holiday Charity...

Tomorrow I will make the enclosed blankets...blue for the duck, green for the kitty and purple for the bear.

That's all for tonight folks...
Hope your weekend was restful...
Thanks for dropping by...
Talk with you tomorrow...