Thursday, May 17, 2018

PROJECT 365 SOMETHING CHALLENGE UPDATES

NOTE: For some reason I forgot to publish this yesterday even though it was all ready to go. You will get two posts today...yesterday's and today's!!!
Taken near the seashore...

So, the thunderstorms did finally blow away but they left cold, dark, rainy weather. It's suppose to rain all day and most of the night. I had to close the windows because it was getting cold inside the apartment. I will have to rethink my dress for this evening's meeting at the Textile Study Group!!!

Well, yesterday I shared my tag challenge update so today I will share my Project 365 Something challenge update. I have begun to use this challenge to practice quick little drawings. I will be continuing with this technique for quite a while because it has helped me with my observation. When I am not drawing or painting, I notice far less than when I do. Lines merge, details fade, etc.  One bad thing about these quick drawings is that they do not lend themselves to very good photos...




The last photo also contains the last two tag challenges. As you can see, these are quick drawings. Nothing spectacular at all, just a way to practice quick drawing and keener observation. 

Next I need to photograph the two challenges together by day and post them on my Pinterest board.

Tomorrow is reveal day for the Teacup and Mug Exchanges. I am looking forward to that because I haven't even opened the boxes yet. I thought I would wait until I can post them. I will also post what pictures of what I sent to folks.

That's it for now...
Need to work on my Wonky House piece...
Thanks for checking things out here...
Talk with you tomorrow...