Tuesday, May 15, 2018

THUNDERSTORMS AND TAG CHALLENGE UPDATE...

Isn't that bush really full and luscious? I took the photo yesterday around the corner from the apartment building. Thunder storms were forecast for today but it was warm and sunny until late afternoon. They then descended upon the city with a vengeance...dark, downpours, lightening and thunder. And I loved every minute.

Tomorrow I will be attending the Textile Study Group in midtown. It's another group of artists and not only do they have shows, they produce books of their entries. Should be interesting...

I did manage to take photos of my tag challenges which again are behind. In this set, I decided to work with doodles. I relax when I spend time just doodling so it was very enjoyable.  Here are the photos of all of the tag challenges not yet posted here...





That's all for tonight...
Thanks for visiting...
Talk with you tomorrow...