Friday, May 11, 2018

READY FOR TOMORROW


My bag is packed...da, da, da, da.....
Well, yes, my suitcase is packed full of everything I need for the meeting tomorrow. It's heavy. Let me emphasize that...IT'S HEAVY. Oh, and it's also large!!! Can't wait!!! (Sarcasm) Yes, I am looking forward to the meeting, just not getting there or back.

I made one more stuffy and pocket blanket. It's the little brown dog with the orange blanket on the bottom right...

Anything else besides a large, heavy suitcase...sure is. It's suppose to rain buckets tomorrow, especially during the time I will be traveling. And thunder and lightening! Have you ever been in the subway with lots of water? My hope is that the fans continue working because if not, we will be swimming!

Wish me luck...I may need it.

Thanks for stopping by this week...
Have a fantastic weekend...
Happy Mother's Day to all mother's...
Talk with you next week...