Thursday, May 10, 2018

WRITING AND DUPLICATING


I would love to share with you some of my creative ventures but unfortunately, all I am doing is writing up instructions and duplicating them for the Holiday Charity push at this coming's Saturday Empire Quilters Meeting.

Right now, well, before I began to write, I was tracing the new stocking pattern which is too large to be duplicated on my printer - which is out of paper and ink anyway. Shopping trip tomorrow. I only need a couple hundred patterns. Not going to happen before Saturday but I will have tons of them done.

The weather turned chilly here. I ended up closing my windows and getting out my flannel pj's! Heat is off in the apartment complex.

The unveiling of the teacup and mug exchange is a week from today. Can't wait to show you what I sent as well as what I received.

Thanks for staying tuned here...
Hopefully next week will be more exciting...
Talk to you tomorrow...I hope...