Monday, July 23, 2018

GETTING READY BUT NOT GOING YET...




These photos were taken in front of my apartment building this week. The weather is pretty good, especially if the breeze is blowing. Not too hot, but very humid.

Today I have been getting ready to leave for a week's vacation...going to Minnesota. About the only thing I haven't been able to do is the laundry. Monday is always a hard day to try to do the laundry in my apartment complex. I think lots of folks still think of Monday as laundry day!!

I was planning to leave tomorrow but there was a lot more cleaning that needed to be done than I realized, especially with deep cleaning the bird cage and the kitty litter. Adding to that is the problem of all the rain. I have emptied my truck of most things but it still needs to be cleaned and packed and I haven't even begun to think about what I will be taking.

So, I think tomorrow I will take it easy, spend the day getting the laundry done, deciding what to bring and packing...but mostly just resting...and maybe a little bit of creative work.

Then I will get a really early start on Wednesday...4am! That way I will be well into Pennsylvania before the morning rush begins here in NYC.

Back to finishing up the cleaning and making a list of things to pack...

Thanks for dropping in...
Hope you're planning a fun vacation...
Talk with you tomorrow...