Wednesday, August 15, 2018

A BIT OF LUCK HAPPENING...


Well, I think I can look positively now at the house. It looks like I should be able to sign the lease next Monday or Tuesday!  Wow! A house I love is actually going to be a rental reality.  I have to say that I didn't think it would happen. 

Here are a few more of my challenges.  Tags first and 363 something second...


As for the fall scene, I really did not like the free motion hand stitches so I took them all out. I decided to embroider a leafless tree.  Here's a basic outline...
..I like this a lot better.

Well, back to packing. Like I said, my days are packing and errands, then a little creativity right before bed.

Can't wait to share pictures of the home with you. It is really beautiful.

Thanks for stopping by...
Talk with you tomorrow...