Monday, August 27, 2018

SHORT POST TO LET YOU KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING...


Yes, it has been a bit of time since I last posted. Up and down time!  I sat down and went through all the negotiations for the beautiful large house and then I went to visit the house one more time to make sure I remembered things...I did. 

Two things posed some problems, not on my side. First, when I went back to the house after negotiations, the owner had let the dog have the run of the house and it basically pooped and peed in the bedrooms. Second,  someone in the owner's family had a lot of furniture in the house and was being difficult in moving the furniture out.

So, the next day my realtor called and said the owner had backed out of the deal and with no lease signed, I had no recourse. Back to the drawing board...

I found another home much closer to the Hudson in the town of Cornwall. I met with the owner and  liked him and he liked me including my pets.  So, I am signing the lease on Wednesday.

I have been packing like crazy. Right now SnowWhite's bed is crammed full and tomorrow, I will have the cab filled leaving enough room for the cats.

Life goes on...crazily at the moment...
I will try to post a couple times this week...
Thanks for stopping by and checking things out here...