Monday, November 19, 2018

GETTING READY...


Well, today was spent getting ready for the Thanksgiving Holiday. We are lucky enough to have a full house this year! But one in which everyone will pitch in to make the meal (and clean up). I'm looking forward to playing board games, enjoying a wonderful meal, watching football and simply relaxing with family and friends. So what are you doing this Thanksgiving? I hope you are doing exactly what you want to do...

I took several pictures of the card covers I made most of which didn't turn out. Here are a couple that are passable...



I used leftover tags and card stock already on hand. Frugal creations...

Sunday, I picked up more stuff for the Holiday Charity.  My studio looks like an overstocked craft store...including lots of stuffies and stockings. It's going to be fun filling them but now I have to figure out if I actually have enough to fill up everything.  Thank goodness for money donations and for dollar stores...

That's all for today, folks...
Thanks for stopping by...
Talk with you tomorrow...