Tuesday, November 20, 2018

STILL BUSY...


Here's one thing I did today...baked three different quick/tea breads.  Two loaves of sweet potato bread, two loaves of cranberry-cheddar cheese bread and one loaf of raisin bread. Unlike my banana bread which hasn't turned out lately, all of these did. And I tested with a small piece of each!!!

I also finished sorting the donations for the Holiday Charity and kind of put my studio in order. But with that much stuff, order is a relative term. I do need to go out and pick up more things but that will wait until after Thanksgiving.

So tomorrow I need to do some laundry and put together all the beds, make sure everyone has enough blankets, etc. The temperature on Thursday is going to be coldest so far this year.

As soon as the boys get back with my truck (They needed to use it for commuting as the car of one son was being fixed - the ride home the night of the winter snow storm was not nice for the car!!) I will go grocery shopping. I want to get it done tonight. Besides the laundry and beds, I need to bake four pies and get something ready to eat for folks coming in tomorrow night. I am thinking of a crockpot corn chowder.

So how are your Thanksgiving preparations coming along? Hopefully you are enjoying them and looking forward to a fun day.

If I have time, I hope to post tomorrow...
Thanks for dropping in...
Talk with you later...