Friday, December 14, 2018

GETTING READY FOR THE PARTY

I spent the last six hours working on the party stuff and with the exception of picking up a couple things from the grocery store (which I will be doing as soon as I finish this post), I am done and ready.  I HOPE!

Here are a couple more pictures from the decorations...
The houses were always in my grandma's home and then my mom's home. They look a bit worse for the wear, but I love them.

This is what the fireplace looks like.  No, it doesn't work but I think the landlord would fix it up for us if we are here for another year.  I would love to have a working fireplace.  Especially in my bedroom which is quite cool to be honest.

I can't believe that the week is over already.  It has been a busy one to say the least.  Hope you all got done whatever you wanted to do.

NFL football is on Saturday.  Last night was the last of the Thursday games and it was quite a game right up to the last 4 seconds.

Well, I need to rush to the grocery store and then onto the bus stop for pickup of my child.  Then home and rest.  I am done for the day.  A nightcap and a long leisurely bath sound just right!!!

Have a great weekend...
Talk with you on Monday...
Thanks for visiting...