Wednesday, December 12, 2018

HOUSE IS DECORATED...

It's late...well, not normally...you see, I am a night owl. But lately, since I have had to take my son to the bus AND he is working overtime, I need to get up very, very early which means my night owl hours are curtailed.

It's too late to take pictures, but the house is decorated with the exception of a tree which we have still to get thanks to overtime. I will take picture tomorrow.

Unfortunately, my studio is even worse than it was yesterday!!  I was going to deliver the stockings, etc. tomorrow but have decided to wait until next week.  I need to make some room in my studio to work on the party for Saturday. 

We have increased the tables so I need to make two more centerpieces. Remember these...
I need to make two more.  And then print the program and make sure the bookmarks are still in good shape, and count out 14 bags of buttons and attach the crocheted snowflakes to the programs. Hope I have enough...
Or I may have to quickly crochet additional snowflakes. I'm tired thinking of everything I need to do in the next couple of days but at least the house is decorated.

Oh, and I put up some heavy, lined, curtains that completely cover the two doors downstairs. I'll post pictures of them also. My daughter recommended putting them up to help with the cool air even tho there is insulation. Remember this house was built in the late 1700's.

Well, I need to get to bed...
Thanks for stopping in...
Talk with you tomorrow...