Thursday, December 20, 2018

MAKING MERRY...

So it took me a while to get into my blog account...why?  I haven't changed anything at all.  Well, I am in now so I can publish a post today...

It looks like it's going to be in the 60's the next couple of days. That along with a deluge of water in the form of raindrops.  The storm on radar looks massive.

The tree is up and lights are on...
It is a lot greener than it appears in the above picture.  You can tell that I love lots of lights...white ones.  One of my sons likes colored lights.  I have several strands that he can add if he wants.  I hope we will decorate the tree this weekend.

I began baking today. Fruitcake cupcakes. The family loves these as do I. The cupcakes are chocked full of fruit and nuts and very moist.  No, there is no brandy.  But they go so fast that I doubt they would stick around long enough to age.
I plan on baking five different types of cookies as well a some pecan pralines.  Well, the timer is about to ring to remove another batch of baked goods.

Hope you're enjoying your holiday preparations...
Thank you for checking things out here...
Talk with you tomorrow...
Can you believe today...just another day in wonderland!!!