Wednesday, December 5, 2018

SAD...

Well, the Christmas flowers aren't up yet, but the fall flowers are down and arranged under the large radiator cover.  Much better than looking at the unfinished inside of the cover. The cats couldn't wait to get at the fall flowers...then they realized that the flowers were out of reach. Talk about disappointment...

So, like many, I watched the funeral of President Bush. Although I am from the other party, I was sad not only at the loss of the person but more because of the loss of civility. I wonder if I will see a return to bipartisan without rancor in my lifetime. At my age, I don't think so but hopefully a beginning will appear...

So I filled forty more stockings today, mostly younger elementary and elementary age children.  I have about 20 more of that age to fill, then I begin on the 60 plus upper elementary/teen bags, then the 15 baby bags and finally the 50-60 adult bags.  I figure five more days of filling should do it.

Just found out that more donations are coming which is good...the more the merrier.

I am way behind on decorating for Christmas...and with all the overtime -including weekends - we may not even get to cut down a tree!!! At least the outside is decorated.

Well, it's time to pick up the overtime worker...
Thanks for dropping in...
Talk with you tomorrow...