Friday, January 4, 2019

BACK TO CREATING...

Again, wishful thinking...or is it wishful posting.  I remember taking this picture in Maine after a nice fluffy snow fall.  Here...still green...and lots of leaves.

So I finished the newsletter this morning, including all the links,  and sent it on it's way to be edited. Hopefully everything is okay and I am done with it.  If not, I guess I will work on it once again

It's been a couple months since I've lead a workshop at the guild.  Trying to come up with something that is fairly easy and for which I can supply everything except scissors, I settled on Wonky Weaving.

I am actually looking forward to leading the workshop.  I have missed doing it although my time has been filled with tons of other activities.

I have even been creating again with fabric.  Here's the base...

And this is my final piece.  Don't let it's simplicity fool you.  It took a lot of time to arrange it the way I liked. And even now, I would like to change things around but everything is already secured tightly. I am thinking of covering it with a single piece of tulle or netting. 

I call this creation 'Connections'. Again, it is with fringed fabric.  I seem to be drawn to fringing fabric for some reason.  It's very relaxing...

So, my plans for exercising every weekday this week has been thrown to the wayside with all the activities with deadlines...especially the errands and newsletter.  So, today since it is still in the morning I will at least get a mile walk in as well as the 15 minute stretch and balance routine.

Weekend plans include taking down the outside decorations.  I like to keep up the outside decorations through the Twelve Days of Christmas.  Inside decorations?  They will stay up for a couple more weeks before I began to slowly transform the living area into a spring theme. 

The other project I would like to finish this weekend is my plans/ideas for 2019.  I have been working on these here and there. It's time I sat down and draw all the loose ends together into one cohesive, organized, doable plan.

So how about you?  Any weekend plans?  Are you making any plans for the new year? 

Thanks for stopping by here...
I'll talk with you on Monday...
Enjoy your weekend...