Friday, February 15, 2019

TRIP DAY ONE

Well, I have begun the first day of my trip and alas, no pictures.  I got a late start because last night my son reminded me that I was past due on an oil change for SnowWhite.  So, I had to find a place to take care of that little problem.  I did find one and it was good but it delayed my trip by almost an hour.

Then the traffic was so heavy on 95, my normal route, that I finally accepted a shorter time route by my GPS.  I had no idea where I was going...turned out that I was on the Del-Mar-Va side of the bay and wound up going over the Bay Bridge.

It was beautiful.  And a ton less traffic.  I may go that way from now on...

We ate out at a wonderful restaurant called RIPS in Bowie and the food was fabulous.  If you’re in the area check it out.

So, tomorrow I promise to snap at least one photo to share.  For now, I am going to head off to bed and get a good night’s sleep...

Talk with you later...