Wednesday, February 27, 2019

VACATION TIME


This was taken at Disney World. They do put on quite  a fireworks show to close the park.  It was definitely hot, make that HOT, last week.  And muggy. The two parks we went to - Disney and Universl - were extremely crowded. To the point almost of us leaving, but we stayed. I did love Harry Potter at Universal.  I felt I was actually at Diagon Alley.  

Of course, my vacation wouldn’t be complete without some drama. One from our group - not me - collapsed  at one of the parks and wound up in the hospital for part of the week. It did put a damper on the rest of us. But all is well. 

My favorite part of the vacation was visiting the Kennedy Space Center.  Totally awesome!  I would recommend it to everyone. And to do it justice, you need two days to see everything. 

So I have not had enough cell service or wifi to post for most of the time I have been gone. But I do have enough cell service to post right now.  

As much as I am enjoying this vacation, I am looking forward to returning home and working in my studio. I haven’t been doing much in the way of crafting. 

Hope all is well with all of you. I will try and post a few more times before returning home.  Be safe and be well.