Friday, March 1, 2019

LIMITED INTERNET ACCESS


I have to say that this week has been a lot cooler than last week. Ten degrees does make a large difference.  But it looks like winter storms are the norm for back home.   This week has also been more relaxing which is just what I need after last week’s hectic but fun (and HOT) week.

I wanted to share more pictures but without internet connection I am limited. Here’s one that was taken in the rocket garden at the Kennedy Space Center.


Today we are going to a small town where the author of Forest Gump and the author of Fried Green Tomatoes lived.  Sounds very promising and I hope to be able to share pictures.  

I have been working on more felt pins and, as usual, continuing to create bookmarks.  I have focused more on fall colors with the pins.  I am looking forward to adding the beadwork which will have to wait until I get home.

Hope everyone is staying well and warm (or cool depending on where you live).
Thanks for stopping by...