Friday, April 12, 2019

GETTING IT TOGETHER FOR TOMORROW

After yesterday's marathon tax preparation, I took it easy today.  I was hoping to get out but the weather was pretty sad.  Dark clouds, windy and cold with a raindrop or two along the way.  So I decided to stay home and get ready for tomorrow.

I usually take a small suitcase to carry all the stuff I need for the focus group.  This is part one of embellishments.  I have the felt embroidered supplies including examples...

I am also going to let the participants try out needle felting...


I managed to clean up the studio and file away most of the papers so it will be nice to start with a clean studio on Monday.

I relaxed a bit and did a little drawing on my ATC cards.  They are my go to thing when I want to do something but don't know what.  These are the latest...

I received the slate of officers from the guild in an email today.  Looks like I will be president unless someone else volunteers.  The panel who put the slate together have worked for several months finding volunteers so I doubt that will happen.  Once the slate is set, that's usually it.

I finally found a garage that will take a truck so I am going to drive in myself.  If I could parallel park that would be one thing, but let's just say that I flunked that portion of the driving test.  I have only been able to parallel park once when a good friend was in the car telling me exactly how to do it.

I've had the munchies today.  Do you ever get to that point where you want just about everything but nothing really satisfies whatever your body thinks you need?  Well, today has been one of those days for me.  Think I will avoid the scale tomorrow morning!!!

Well, that's about it for today...
Thanks for visiting...
See you on Monday...
Have a great weekend...