Wednesday, May 8, 2019

ANOTHER LITTLE PROJECT...

I took this photo last weekend.  Just beautiful...

So, today was full of errands and thank goodness I was able to accomplish them.  I woke up at 3am and that was it for sleep.  No matter what I did, could not get back to sleep. 

I told you about the emails I sent out requesting thank you notes for our co-presidents whose terms end in June.  Well, thank goodness they are coming in...in droves...I did sent out about 250.  This little project should keep me busy.

Today I set up the files so that when I open an email, I can copy and paste the contents into the appropriate files, send a return email and mark the name as received on the membership list.  I am also keeping the emails in a file until this project is completely finished.  That way if anything happens to the content files, I can reconstruct them from the original emails.

So now I have to think about how to create an album for each.  I won't have a lot of time as I am also making two thank you quilted wall hangings.  I am thinking of getting two plain binders and decorating each with their themes (Southwest and Cats).  I also want to print the contents on really nice, heavy paper and decorate the pages.  Like I said, this little project will keep me busy.

I needed a diversion today during the hearings so I turned to my ATC's.  Here are the latest...

Well, I took SnowWhite to the garage today.  Hopefully I will get her back tomorrow.  Definitely by Friday because I need her to travel into Manhattan on Saturday. 

Hope your day was as bright as mine...gotta love that sun...

Thanks for visiting...
Talk with you tomorrow...