Thursday, May 9, 2019

AROUND THE YARD...

Remember when I was cold in my studio but when I went outside it was hot.  Well, today I was cold once again in my studio but this time when I went outside I was also cold.  Had to go back in and get a jacket!!!  And I heard from my friend in Minnesota that she got 9 inches of snow this morning.  Let me check my calendar, yep, it is May!!!

I thought I would share a few yard pictures to show you where I was going to put things.  For instance, this is where I will be putting the container garden...

Looks pretty bad right?  Well, the dog house will be removed.  By the way, that yellow stuff is a type of spray insulation.  I will be cutting down the weeds and then using a couple giant tv boxes, I will cover the ground.  The good thing is that the fencing is in good shape even it it looks pretty awful.

And this area...
is where I plan on building a cat house using 2 by 4's and chicken wire.  The door enters the kitchen and it is a dutch door so I could leave the bottom open and close the top.  The screen in the bottom of the screen door is almost gone, so I can remove the screen and then leave the door closed and the cats will still be able to get out.

Finally, I found a bush that is almost ready to bloom on the side of the house...

Can't wait for the bush to bloom...it will be beautiful.

So today I cut my hair.  People laugh at me but I do it myself using this...
(I have no connection with this product.) I have only been to a salon twice in my life.  Not that I am against having my hair cut, it's just that I find it easier to do it myself.  Of course, I have curly hair (still curly at my age!!!) so any mistakes aren't noticeable.  And just think of the money I saved through the years!!!

SnowWhite is back.  The garage said that the only sound they heard was the rotors so they repacked them.  Only a half hour of labor.  The emergency brake sticking problem was a rubber casket but the cable was in good shape.  Next week when I stop by they will show me the trick of getting the brake off easily.  In the mean time, I will simply not use it which I actually don't need to use anyway!!!

Well, it's late and tomorrow is a busy one getting ready for Saturday...
Thanks for stopping by...
See you tomorrow...