Wednesday, April 1, 2020

MORE JOURNAL PAGES...

Well, I finished the guild mini-newsletter this morning.  I have the snail mail letters ready to go and will send the mini-newsletter out tomorrow morning.

I managed to make a few more pages for a new journal.






Hopefully, I will be able to create a cover and then make a journal.  One signature with ten pages plus a cover.

I have a grocery order to pick up.  Still no toilet paper but, hopefully some paper towels. 

The news on the COVID19 is getting worse by the day.  I really hope that we don't achieve that horrible death count, but it's not looking good.

For all of you who are working with COVID19 patients, you are my heroes.

For all of you with family or friends who have the virus, my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Keep safe and stay well,
Talk with you tomorrow...