Friday, June 19, 2020

ADDING EXERCISES...

Well, my walking exercise has worked a lot, but not enough for core and balance. 

So today I added a 20 minute floor routine for core strength.  Let me tell you, my body was not ready for this but I will persevere.  Just getting down and up from the floor is an exercise in itself, but I am fairly adept at that one. 

I also added a balance routine.  It was a bit better but there were exercises that I will have to continue to practice especially the moving ones.

Oh, and I am not going to let this go on the weekends...seven days a week...well, maybe six. 

I also got up early and trimmed the front yard including the hedges this morning.  Tomorrow morning, the back yard.  And the flowers I planted in the round bed are doing great.  No wilting at all even though it is very sunny and hot.  I did give them a healthy drink of water this morning.  That should last until our next rain which keeps postponing for later and later days!

Hope you all have a great weekend.  Be sure the take some time for yourself...

Talk to you on Monday...