Wednesday, June 3, 2020

SPENDING SOME TIME OUTSIDE...

I took this photo today.  It is a beautiful flower, right outside my studio window.  Most of the flowers are light pink, but there are a few deeper pink...almost rose.

So yesterday I managed to get the entire yard trimmed as well as the front hedge trimmed.  And today, between raindrops, I managed to get the bed by the house planted with pink impatiens...

I didn't get the round bed planted but hopefully I can do that tomorrow...

And you can see the bush with the spider plants...

I did get some of the other plants into their containers, but I have a few more to do...


It's now time to get busy with guild things...I have a Zoom meeting at 5pm.  And it looks like I may wind up with more on my hands...stay tuned.

Keep safe and stay well...