Tuesday, October 6, 2020

CRAZY QUILT BLOCK EMBELLISHMENTS


 I have been looking at some of my Quilting Arts TV episodes...forgot I had so many...for new to me ideas.  It's fun to see how big a variety of ideas there are.   I might have a problem choosing which idea to start with!!!  From minimum to maximum!!!

I am still embellishing my 12 inch square crazy quilt.  Check out these photos...



I don't have any design...once I sewed the block together, I just chose a variety of beads and embroidery floss to have fun with.  I think I have it about two-thirds of the way done.  

When done, I plan on finishing it off and then placing it on another piece of quilted fabric.  That idea came from a Quilting Arts TV segment with Jean Wells.  Going to be interesting to figure out how to do the actual quilting.

Enjoy your evening...

Talk with you tomorrow...