Thursday, November 5, 2020

MYSTERY QUILT

Boy, this election is drawing things out to the distress of everyone!  I am happy that they are taking time to count every ballot, but, gees, it feels like pulling a bandaid off microscopically slowly!!!

So, the second instruction for the Mystery Quilt was to use some striped fabric.  Either fabric with a striped pattern or fabric sewn together in stripes.  

I did the latter.  I used several fabric scraps and made a strip pattern and attached it to the first instruction creation.  The first photo is what I created with the first instruction, the second photo is the sewn striped fabric and the third is how I used it with the first instruction creation.



This mystery quilt creation is fun.  I have made a decision to use only fabric scraps rather than spend any money on new fabric.  So that's an additional challenge for me.

Well, that's all for today...

Talk with you tomorrow...

Hopefully, we will be closer to a decision...