Tuesday, March 23, 2021

New Project - A Journal

Another mass shooting within a week from the last one!  When will it end?  After listening to some of the members of the administration telling us that home grown terrorists are more of a threat than outside groups, I do not think these episodes will stop any time soon.

Yes, hearts and prayers, but how about some concrete action?

So I have begun a new project - a journal.  The first pages are made of colored card stock using adhesive backed fabric ironed unto the card stock.  These pictures show some of the pages...








I attached fabric pockets by sewing them to the adhesive backed fabric.  This is only in the beginning stages.  I expect that this project will take many days.  I have made two large sheets of fabric paper that I will include along with many other special papers.  

This journal is going to be rather thick with a special cover.  Still working on how to attach the pages...probably several signatures.

I will continue to show updates on my journal project...

See you tomorrow...