Wednesday, March 24, 2021

More Journal Pages...

Can you believe that the spring holidays are almost upon us?  My goodness, I was caught up short when one of my sons talked about Palm Sunday!  Already!!!

I have been working on my latest journal, creating more pages using adhesive backed fabric.  I have two more units of this type of pages before I begin adding other type of pages and decorating all of them.

I also added a couple pages of my latest fabric paper.  I plan on using these in this journal.  Here are the pictures of my latest page creations...






And here are a couple pictures of the fabric paper...



Big guild meeting tonight so I will be tied up most of the evening.  Not sure what is going to happen as the person in charge of the program has not been in touch for several weeks.  And believe me, I have tried everything to make contact.  If they don't show, we have enough discussion and decisions to make as a guild to keep us busy.

That's all for today...

See you tomorrow...