Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Another Journal Signature

The day began dark and cloudy but made way for sunny and warm.  And driving around during an errand run, the blossoms are beginning to be out in full force.  Forsythia, tree blossoms, tulips, daffodils, etc.  Stunningly beautiful.

The yard is getting some landscape done thanks to my younger son who all of a sudden decided that he needed to work in the yard including planting some vegetables and herbs along with the flowers which are not available yet.

I have pictures from another journal signature...









There's only one more signature left.  I will share it tomorrow.  I have also been working on reverse applique.  I have two done at this point but want to get a third technique done.  These are for the guild newsletter, but I want to share them in my blog also.

I have been taking some classes on Get Set Up.  If you haven't checked out this sight for zoom classes, do yourself a favor and check it out.  At this point the classes are free.

That's all for now...see you tomorrow...