Thursday, April 22, 2021

Fabric Sorting Done...

I was planning on working in Duchess continuing the build, but when I took out the garbage, I realized that the temperature dropped significantly!  So, I put those plans on hold and worked on sorting the rest of the fabric.

As I told you yesterday, we did have a rain storm.  But it was 10pm last night when we lost electricity for a couple hours.  The entire town lost it.  Not sure what happened.  The crew was on it right away and estimated a 3am fix, but the electricity was back by midnight.  

And considering how cold it had become, I was happy because I could turn on the electric blanket.

So today I finished sorting my fabric.  This is what's left...

And this is part of what I am donating...


So that's seven bags filled 3/4 full, one large plastic bin, and a couple bolts.  But in the back seat of SnowWhite, there are two more very large plastic bins full, one small bin, a large bag and a couple more bolts of fabric.

The top picture is what I have left, six partially filled cubes.  Prior to my downsizing, I had 12 cubes each crammed full.  I also refolded the fabric and ironed out any stubborn creases...I know, a little too much.

The rest of the day was devoted to guild work, zoom meetings and absolutely no downtime for creating...have to get more of that done...

Talk with you tomorrow...