Monday, May 10, 2021

I'm Back...

So I am not too sure where the time went but...well...it just went and I really had very little time left over to blog.

At least for the first week and a half, but then I had a hard time setting time to blog, or exercise, or anything that I really didn't want to do!

But today I got back on the merry-go-round and did my exercises and I am blogging.

In the meantime, all the carpentry work is done in Duchess.  The daybed frame is done and it looks great with the mattress, quilts and pillows.

The shelves are also done and the books are all lined up.  I even put a front lip on so that they won't slip out while on the road.

The writing desk fit perfectly, as did the windsor rocker and foot stool.  I even had enough room to tuck in a desk chair.  My youngest son saw it the first time today and his comment was 'Wow, there's a lot of room in here!'  And he is right...there is a lot of room.

When I finish decorating I will take some pictures so you can see how neat Duchess looks.  I can't wait to take her out.

Talk with you tomorrow...