Monday, October 4, 2021

Rain...Need I Say More??????

Well, it's Monday and it's raining!  My Vikings lost yesterday!  And SnowWhite is still at the mechanics!  Can you tell that I have the 'Monday Blues'?  

So, it looks like we are going to get a lot of rain again this week which means no work on Duchess.  I think that I really need to look into investing in boats soon!

And the reason SnowWhite is still at the mechanics is because the parts place sent the wrong tires and if I kept them, I would always have to look at the 'low tire pressure' warning.  Nope.  Not going to happen.  

So I decided that they needed to keep the truck and change the tires.  If I took the truck, even if I only drove home, the tires would then be used...thus, SnowWhite stayed at the mechanics.  No word today if they have found the right tires.  One of the problems is, what else is new, that these tires are not in stock because like everything else, they are probably sitting on one of the boats stuck in the LA Harbor!!!

It's mid afternoon and I have the lights on...so does the street...because it is so dark again, again, again.

I have made dinner - meatballs, mashed potatoes and gravy and corn.  And I am going to enjoy the Monday Night Football...unless cable goes out which it did this morning for an hour.  The Internet was out a lot longer!

Not a good beginning for the week...on the other hand, the only place to go is up...I hope.

Talk with you tomorrow...