Friday, January 14, 2022

January 14: Daily Routines


Yes, I know...more trees with snow!  What can I say, I love snow and trees!  Today is not quite as warm as yesterday but tomorrow is supposed to be really cold...high in the teens.  But then we bounce back up into warm weather again!  

The football playoffs begin this weekend so I will have tons of games to watch...right through Monday evening!

Have you watched the new version of 'All Creatures Great and Small' on PBS.  I remember watching the original one and enjoying it.  The difference with this one is the great scenery.  I sat and binge watched the entire first season.  And I loved it even though I mostly watch mysteries.

So today I thought I would show you a couple journals that you can use to help set up your daily routine.  This is the one I use... 

It has a page for the monthly goals, and two page spread calendar...

and a place for each day to write...

Now, you can write anything you want on the daily pages section.  What I do is write down my basic daily routine elements like take meds, exercise or feed the pets in one list.  And then I list the activities that I want to do like finish reading a chapter or finish quilting a landscape.  That is how I organize my daily routines.  And everyday is not in the same order, but I have the elements listed that I both need to do and want to do.

You can use simple note books like these with blank pages...


Or, for an in-depth journal that you may want to use for a limited time there are journals like this...

This journal has several pages that would be great to take a look at something like your goals or daily routines with these pages...




What ever type of journal you choose to use remember the important thing is to use it as a tool and give it as much time (be it short or long) as you have to help develop your daily routines so that there is time for 'you' each day.

Enjoy your weekend...

Talk with you on Monday with a new theme...