Friday, January 7, 2022

January 7: Setting Goals


 We got snow!!!  Not a lot, so far around two to three inches...but snow nevertheless!!!

Today is the day to begin creating your vision creation that represent your goals.  Supplies needed are dependent on what design you choose.  But for the most part you need a scissors, glue, background (card stock, poster board, etc.) and magazine pictures. 

There is no right or wrong way to do this...only your way.  To give you some ideas, I will share my own vision creation.  I decided to use a tri-fold paper and I used a heavy bond 11" by 14"

My goals begin with 'Always be open to wonder'.  The specific areas are Spirituality, Exercise, Creativity, Weight, Meditation & Finances.  I did create specific statements for each area according to the SMART outline described in an earlier post.  Here are some of my pages.  Some partly done and some with only backgrounds.  




And here is my vision tri-fold finished. (Although I am always open to adding more elements!)


I have it sitting on my desk next to my computer.  Easy access and a great reminder.  I seem to have used a lot more words than pictures which for me is unusual.  But this is where my creative muse sent me and I do like it.  I plan on checking in monthly with you about our goals.

Take your time and enjoy the process of creating your vision today and this weekend.  And put it someplace where you will see it daily.

Talk with you on Monday...

"I may not agree with the Cheney's politics but I was so proud to see father and daughter at the memorial for the insurrection.  My question is:  Where is the Grand Old Party?"