Thursday, May 26, 2022

May 26: A Little of This, A Little of That along with a Dash of Crafting


A bit cooler today...high in the very low 60's...cloudy but no rain.  Most of the news is covering the latest school shooting.  So sad.  And mad that no one is taking any action...let me rephrase that...the one party is stopping all action concerned with gun purchases.  We can't even pass background checks, something almost 90% of folks want!!!

They just raised the age to purchase cigarettes to 21.  Same as liquor.  But a gun...18.  And why anyone needs an AR-15...the gun of choice for shooters of massacres...is beyond me.  Even the inventor refused to purchase and use one!!!

So today we will finish the journal.  Here's my journal...

You can use a variety of things to cover the outside spine from cloth tape to fabric to paper.  I used a white wide heavy tape.  I caught the lace used to close the journal under the tape...

Here are a few page from my third signature...







I attached the pocket and tags we made earlier to the back page...

Here's my entire journal...

I won't be blogging tomorrow but next week we will look at making mini journals.

Talk with you on Monday...