Wednesday, June 1, 2022

June 1: Summer!


Memorial Day already over!  Summer has begun...and in four short weeks the days will begin to get shorter!  Yesterday we needed the ac on - over 95 degrees.  Today, I have the windows open and need a sweater!  It may get to 70 degrees!

So, yesterday got extremely full with house preparations.  It was well after midnight before I was able to call it quits.  And by that time it was way too late to post a blog.

I want to recommend a blog for all of those who feel like life is getting to be too much and need someway to do something.  The blog is "Be More with Less" by Courtney Carver and the post is titled "8 Ways to Change the World without Getting Totally Overwhelmed" (https://bemorewithless.com/blog/).  She has several suggestions which you may want to follow up on.

Do you ever get obsessed with something and want to continue creating?  Well, I love taking a regular piece of bond paper, folding it in half and using it as a base for making creative pictures.  Here are my latest...









I know I promised that we would make a mini journal starting yesterday but, as I said, things got way too busy.  So I will share the instructions tomorrow.

All you need is a piece of regular white paper, lightweight cardboard (think cereal box type), scraps of decorative paper or fabric, glue, small binder clip (optional) and scissors.  

Talk with you tomorrow...