Friday, March 22, 2024

It's bright and sunny and forecast to be a lot warmer, in the mid 40's.

I wonder if the abrupt changes in temperatures are good for folks.  I woke up with a problem breathing because I was so congested...and my eyes are watering.  Yesterday I was fine.

I did find a place to visit this weekend...Sharpe Reservation.  They have both sugaring demonstrations as well as a place for vendors and farmer's market.  And it's not far.  The only problem is that it's suppose to rain tomorrow but I guess I'll bring an umbrella just in case.

So do you have any weekend plans?  I hope you are able to enjoy some time in nature, walking in a park, hiking in the woods, a picnic, whatever.  Being in nature always seems to enable relaxing as well as reducing anxiety...a time to feel relief from the daily grind.  Even sitting outside and enjoying the serenade of birds for your morning coffee is relaxing.  Unless the weather is not conducive, get outside for a bit of time.

Talk with you next week..