Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Look what I found when I went to bring in the garbage cans yesterday.  My favorite 'flower'!  They were up against the front of the house.  And no, they were not there when I put the garbage cans out for pickup on Monday!

Actually, in walking around the yard, I found even more spring flowers and tree buds which I will share the rest of the week.

So, I did go out to check out any new magazines at Barnes and Nobles yesterday and I found one that is new to me but, boy, was it expensive.  As a matter of fact, a lot of the quarterly magazines that were around twenty dollars are now twenty-four dollars.  That's going to cut down on the number of magazines that I pick up!  Guess the library is going to be the way to go.

I tried to drop off more stuff at Goodwill but once again, there was no parking space in the small parking lot.  I plan on doing grocery shopping today so I will try again.

And speaking of grocery shopping, for those who celebrate, Easter is this weekend.  I always make some special dishes along with ham.  Spinach pies with spinach, nuts, cheese in a yeast dough; kibbe which is ground beef or lamb combined with lots of onions and cracked wheat which is served without cooking and baklava for dessert.  

Well, I need to get going so that's it for now...talk with you later.