Tuesday, March 26, 2024

It looks like another nice day here with temperatures in the 50's.  Unfortunately, the next two days look like lots of rain and storms.  More flooding.

Yesterday, after taking the garbage cans out to the curb, it was so nice out that I decided to take things for the patio which were stored in SnowWhite out and partially set the patio up. 

Some of the items which were extremely old were beyond repair like the large umbrella and a couple chairs so I disposed of them.  

The outside of the house is going to be painted this spring so setting things up permanently will have to wait.  And that includes the flower beds which is why I am once again going to plant a container garden.  This year, though, will include lots of veggies!

I have enjoyed making the small fabric butterflies so much that I am on my third batch.  I have eleven done and am working on seven more.  My thought is to create a large mobile of butterflies to hang in one of the windows in the living room.

A reminder to those reading this on smart phones and tablets, be sure to use the web version or you will miss the majority of information on my blog.  I changed the format recently and have lots more on both sidebars.

Enjoy your day...talk with you later...