Friday, June 14, 2024

Driving around the town of Roosevelt, Utah, I spotted this bush of flowers.  The bush was large with tons of flowers...best of all, they smelled like the old fashioned roses I remember from my grandma's house in Oglivie, Minnesota.

There are lots of flowers around this small town so I think I will have to take some trips to specifically take pictures of all the flowers.

I have a hard time believing that SCOTUS actually said that bump stocks were not automatic guns!  You only have to press the trigger once and as long as the trigger is depressed the gun continues to shoot.  Please explain the difference between this and 'tommy guns'.  As one of the judges wrote something similar to '...if it acts like a duck, sounds like a duck...it's a duck'.

I have written my insurance agent asking questions about how to report things I do not have full information on, work orders (?) (We are doing this ourselves...can't afford to hire someone.) and when we can start removing stuff from the house.  Still no response!  This is really going to take a long time if this is typical.

The heat has broken...high today is only 90 and going forward temperatures are averaging between 83 and 90.  No rain.  Unfortunately, they could use rain here!  Not at all like back east where we are floating!

Going to Vernal again today to pick up a few things including some old books from a second hand store to use for junk journals.  I have made one cover using cardboard, decorative paper and fabric.  Turned out really nice.  Will post a picture next week.

Have a great weekend and be sure to do something that you really want to do...talk with you later...